Chillington Community Association (CCA)
WHAT WE DO :
1. We maintain the Village Hall including decorations, equipment, cleaning and general upkeep.
2. We administer the hall bookings both regular and ADhoc.
3. We raise funds to support the hall and future additional equipment and clubs.
4. We maintain the Chillington Village web site.
5. We maintain the email circulation list.
6. We produce periodic Newsletters and deliver to the village.
7. We organise events to raise funds and promote a general community spirit in support of the hall.
WE DO NOT :
8. We DO NOT maintain the area outside the village hall, gates, car park and driveway.(This is the responsibility of Stokenham Parish Council)
9. We DO NOT maintain the play area, field and equipment.(This is the responsibility of Stokenham Parish Council)
10. We DO NOT have anything to do in the Village, such as footpaths, signs, notice boards, etc.(This is the responsibility of Stokenham Parish Council)
WHAT WE NEED :
Items 1-7 take a lot of effort and expertise. We need help please with Item 7 - Events, or they will not happen.
CONTACT : Chillington Community Association for items 1-7
CONTACT : Stokenham Parish Council for items 8-10